Saturday, May 28, 2011

Create-A-Critter Cricut Cartridge

This is the first card I made from the Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge(CAC).  I actually do not own the cartridge, so when I borrow it, I maybe go a little crazy.  This was a card for a child with the gift being a gift card. Someone told me about a great video on YouTube with a gift card slot built into the card by yoliebean.  I wanted to try it and I had borrowed the CAC, so this is what I came up with.

My last post was about Operation Write Home.  They provide home made cards to deployed soldiers to send home to their family and friends.  My husband suggested that I make cards for soldiers to send home to their children, so of course, I thought of CAC.  I made fifteen cards, but I kept some for myself.


This is one of my two favorites.  I can't even tell you why.  Just love that owl, I guess.






This is my other favorite.  I know it is just the hedgehog on this one for me.
And here are some more that are just darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment