Monday, May 2, 2011

Operation Write Home

Well, it has been along time since I wrote a blog post, but I have been having a great time making cards. 









Thanks to Mary of Cardz TV, I now know about Operation Write Home.  This non-profit organization has sent hundreds of thousands of cards to deployed soldiers, so that they will have cards to send to their loved ones. 




 
They can be found at operationwritehome.org.  The website includes lots of great tips.  They have challenges on at least a weekly basis.  They also have sketches that have been used in previous blogs and challenges.






The four cards shown are just a little sample of the cards I have sent.  I expect that my next blog will showcase some of my other favorites that I sent that used the Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment